XRF Pellet Dies | Automatic Eject Pellet Die
- 32mm and 40mm pellet sizes
- Ejects pellet without awkward user handling
- Works seamlessly with Autotouch automatic press cycle
- Premium build material for durability
- Simple design for easy use
XRF Pellets – high throughput, high quality
The Apex® Quick Release die makes XRF sample pellet preparation faster and more simple than ever before.
The patented automatic pellet eject sleeve enables the release of the finished XRF pellet, without the requirement to reset the die at an inverted position, at the middle point of the sample pressing cycle.
- Following the compression of the sample, the release of the pellet results in the ejector tabs swivelling and capturing the ejection sleeve in a release position.
- Re-applying the load enables the completed XRF sample pellet to be pushed clear of the die body and released for user collection.
When used in conjunction with the Specac Atlas™ Autotouch automatic Hydraulic Press, the two steps can be programmed into the laboratory press to automatically and seamlessly take place in sequence, without manual by the operator.
The Apex® Die improves consistency by reducing space to human error, and increases throughput by speeding up pellet preparation. Less time is spent dissembling dies and awkwardly removing pellets. More time can be spent on analysis and increasing the quantity of pellets prepared.
Standard XRF Dies
Specac also manufacture high-quality pellet die sets with highly polished stainless-steel internal pressing pellets. Available in evacuable and non-evacuable formats and with optional tungsten pressing plates to avoid Fe contamination.
Lightweight XRF Dies
These smaller evacuable die sets have fewer internal parts and are easier to handle.
APEX QUICK RELEASE DATASHEET