Micro Compression Cell | Solid FTIR
- Uniform pressure applied across sample
- Non rotating windows
- 7.0 mm clear apreture
- Choice of window materials
- Standard 3” by 2” slide mount
Micro-Compression Transmission spectroscopy Cell
The Specac Micro Compression Cell is intended for soft solid or semi liquid sample analysis by FTIR transmission or infrared microscopy. The cell allows for samples to be compressed and flattened between two non-rotating transmission windows for analysis. It is supplied with a choice of NaCl or KBr windows as standard, but CaF2, BaF2, and ZnSe windows are also available. The cell is mounted to a standard spectrophotometer 3” by 2” slide mount for ease of use in a broad range of optical spectrometers.
With a clear aperture of 7.0 mm diameter, the Specac Micro Compression Cell allows for a good signal when placed at the sampling focus of a standard FTIR spectrometer. Alternatively, the Micro Compression Cell can also be used with an infrared microscope, where the large aperture allows for more than one sample to be loaded at one time.
LIST OF MICRO COMPRESSION CELL
- Micro Compression CellMicro Compression Cell supplied with either NaCl or KBr windows (please specify).GS02520
- BaF2 windows for Micro Compression CellBaF2 windows 13mm diameter (pair) for Micro Compression Cell.GS09073
- CaF2 windows for Micro Compression CellCaF2 windows 13mm diameter (pair) for Micro Compression Cell.GS09072
- KBr windows for Micro Compression CellKBr windows 13mm diameter (pair) for Micro Compression Cell.GS09071
- NaCl windows for Micro Compression CellNaCl windows 13mm diameter (pair) for Micro Compression Cell.GS09070
- ZnSe windows for Micro Compression CellZnSe windows 13mm diameter (pair) for Micro Compression Cell.GS09076